Think you can't afford a Myrtle Beach vacation this year? Think again!
We know that in today's economy, savings are the biggest concern when considering where to take your family on vacation. At Garden City Realty, we understand the need to look at every cost and find the best deal, so we present this page to help you make an informed decision when choosing your vacation destination. Why? Because we know you and your family deserve a vacation the way it used to be, and we want to make that happen for you. You need to get away from the stress and noise of everyday life? There is no better place to do so than in Garden City Beach, South Carolina and here’s why:
Garden City and Surfside Beach are only 8 miles south of Myrtle Beach. That means you are close to all that Myrtle Beach has to offer, but still have the freedom to park the car and drive a golf cart, or take advantage of the activities that are within walking distance of your property. Garden City Realty’s amazing selection of beach condos and homes offer freedom you just can’t find in a hotel, like staying in and cooking with your family, instead of worrying about expensive dining out.
Garden City Realty’s rates simply can’t be beat. When compared with other beach vacation destinations, such as Virginia Beach or North Carolina’s Outer Banks region, there is no question that Garden City Realty is the best choice for savings.
Garden City Beach also offers tons of free and affordable activities:
- The Pier: a Garden City landmark, The Pier boasts an arcade and a homemade ice cream parlor. A great place for fishing, strolling or people watching,
The Pier at Garden City offers nightly entertainmentat at the End of the Pier under the rain shelter. A variety of bands are hosted all summer long each night. Dancing and drinks from the bar allow a pleasant evening outside under the stars and moonlight for the whole family.
- The beach, fishing, surfing, shelling, boating, beach walking, crabbing and relaxation abound!
- Golf cart and kayak rentals: Park the car and see Garden City the way the locals do.
- Bike paths and nature trails, bike rentals.
- Huntington Beach and Myrtle Beach State Parks
- Murrells Inlet Marshwalk: Stroll along and watch the boats come into the marina or view the goats on Goat Island near Drunken Jacks
- Brookgreen Gardens